Because of your generous donations, St. Stephen can strive to fulfill its mission and vision!
Please consider the many ways God has blessed your life. There are many ways you can give to God and your Church family!
Please join a ministry team. Click on Time and Talent or Call the Church office 651-777-1107
You can make an Annual Pledge:
Pledging has several meanings. Gratitude. God has blessed me. Thank you, Jesus for all that I have, including the opportunity to serve you through St Stephen! (Click here for pledge form)
You can give weekly: using offering envelopes (cash or checks) or electronic withdrawals (simply giving) or via credit card.
MORE WAYS TO GIVE:
- ONLINE VIA YOUR PHONE: Now accepting Checks, Credit Cards, and Debit Cards. Scan the QR code (to the right) to link to our donation page (via check, credit card, or debit card).
SIMPLY GIVING: This program enables you to give automatically through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) through your checking account. For more information please contact Brad Wilm, at RuthaBradj@gmail.com.
- ELECTRONIC BILL PAY: Easy and paperless—sign up with your bank.
- MAIL IN or DROP OFF: St. Stephen Lutheran Church, 1965 East County Road E, White Bear Lake, MN 55110.
- THRIVENT CHOICE: Thrivent financial charitable fund. If you have investments or insurance with Thrivent Financial, through the Thrivent Choice outreach program, you can direct funds to go to St. Stephen at no cost to you!
- For more information and sign up, go to Thrivent Financial’s website and click on Membership and Benefits. https://www.thrivent.com/thriventchoice/ or call 1-800-847-4836 and ask for: Thrivent Choice. (Must be done quarterly.)
- How is your treasure used at St. Stephen? Click here for stewardship brochure
- St. Stephen currently has six funds that you may designate your gifts to:
- 1) Current Fund: this fund is used to pay for salaries and operating expenses.
- 2) Capitol Fund: this fund is used to pay for building infrastructure and property improvements.
- 3) Benevolence Fund: this fund is given to organizations outside our walls.
- 4) Special Designated Funds: these funds are used to support various ministries through St. Stephen.
- 5) Endowment fund: this fund is building slowly and when fully funded is designated for:
- A. Missions: local, regional, national and international projects.
- B. Children’s, Youth and Senior’s Programs.
- C. Worship, Music and Hospitality.
- 6) Cash Reserve Fund: this fund is used to cover any monthly or yearly shortfalls so that our Capital Fund is preserved for property improvements and an important element in building a strong financial foundation for the church.